1.Firstly, look into Floating Bridge:
Floating Bridge: World’s First Slewing Floating Bridge (Yumeshima-Maishima Connection Bridge) wherein Self Lubrication Spherical Bearings securing smooth slewing floating bridge.
The Floating Bridge also named as Yumemai Bridge as well which is floating movable bridge in Osaka Japan. The Location occupied between Man-made islands Yumeshima and Maishima of Osaka Port connecting North waterway. In addition, complete bridge is floating over the waterway. The Bridge is supported by two large steel Pontoons. Generally, Bridge Main Waterway enables to pass passage of larger vessels therefore large floating bridge’s one side uses as supporting point for enabling to pass large ship wherein Oiles Self-Lubricating Spherical Bearings, OILES #500SP-SL4 is incorporated for inverted pins of reaction wall where pivot and bridge are tied-up.
Features of OILES 500SP-SL4:
1. Usable In Underwater
2. Lubrication is not required for service
3. Create reciprocating motions, oscillation, repeated starts and stops.
4. Outstanding chemical and corrosion resistance.
5. Standard item come in a variety of sizes.
6. Shows excellent performance in both high-load and low speed situation.
7. Shows higher wear resistance in application where oils film rarely present
|Name||Dimension/Upper: Inner race/lower: outer Space (mm)||Weight (Kg)|
Inverted Pin A
|φ 750 × φ 1500 × L1200
φ 1500 × φ 1680 × L1150
Inverted Pin B
|φ 850 ×φ 1570 × L1200
φ 1570 × φ 1750 × L1150
|φ 1650 × φ 1780 × L320
φ 1780 × φ 1950 × L300
|Bearing Saddle||φ 1750 × φ 2100 × L700
φ 2100 × φ 2400 × L650
2. Second, Lock Gates of the Three Gorges Dam in China:
Lock gates of Three Gorges Dam: World’s largest class dam situated on Yangtze River in China.
The Three Gorges Dam is called hydroelectric Gravity Dam situated on Yangtze River in China; it has been world’s largest power station since its establishment of 2012 in order to installed capacity of (22,500 MW). The moto behind the building of dam not only produce electricity but also intended to increase shipping capacity of Yangtze River’s in order to incorporate flood storage space. This Dam has capability to reduce potential of Flood downstream as result of the dam became China’s one of the successful projects as a monumental social and economical with applying strategy and design of state-of-art big turbine.
In Short, the Purpose of this Three Gorges Dam is to prevent flood of Yangtze River in order to generating high amount of power and make improvement into water transport.
This Dam has 2 lines enabling to pass large ships through it from upstream to downstream and OILES 500SP-SL4 plays an important catalyst that used as large spherical-seated bearings for lock gates compounding these lines.
Unique Features of OILES 500SP-SL4:
|Spherical-seated bearings||φ 1000 × φ 1140 × L 585|
|Cylindrical bearings||φ 480 × φ 530 × L 500|
3. Larger Bridge:
• For holding Cable Hangers in large bridge Oiles Self-Lubricating Bearings OILES #500SP1-SL4 is used because Oiles 500SP1-SL4 has high weight carrying and usable without need of lubrication in Water and Air.
• In Tower Link of Larger Bridge Oiles Self-Lubricating Aluminum Bronze Bearings OILES #500AB – SL4 is used because bearings are extremely heat resistance, not brittle at low temperatures and cable able to survive in extreme cold condition. In addition, it is Suitable for use in Seawater.