▪ it prevents the ingress of chips and water droplets, and improves the environment resistance.
▪ [Bore size] Φ20 to Φ100
▪[Operation stroke] 5 to 23 mm
▪[Gripping force] 28 to 780N
▪A hollow hole model has been added to the thin long stroke CKS Series.
▪The hollow hole allows for the attachment of pushers, air blowers, sensors, etc.,
Hollow type：16 to 50mm
▪ This is the basic model of the 3-way jaw chuck. It is thin, lightweight, compact and a high gripping force is realized.
Standard: 5 to 23 mm
Long stroke: 30 to 40mm
[Gripping force]: 17 to 780N
[Bore size]: Φ16 to Φ100
▪ 3-way jaw chuck bearing mechanism.
▪ Hand changer that supports the factory automation of multi-model workpieces.
▪Automatic exchange of multiple hands and tools possible. Position locking mechanism is provided.
▪ Handling chuck with a focus on stroke.
▪ [Operating stroke length]: 20, 40 mm
▪ Lightweight, compact handling chuck
▪ [Operating stroke length]: 5/6/7/9/20/25/30/38 mm
▪ Hollow chuck which enables multi-function installation with a lightweight, compact design.
▪[Operating stroke length]: 5, 7, 8, 16 mm
▪ Thin, lightweight, compact and high gripping power realized.
▪ [Operating stroke length]: 6, 8, 10, 12 mm
▪ Thin body long stroke chuck.
▪ [Operating stroke length]
▪ Standard: 80, 130 mm
▪ Short stroke length: 40, 65 mm
▪ 2-jaw type which is thin, lightweight, compact and realizes high gripping power.
▪ [Operating stroke length]: 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, 23 mm
▪ Mechanical chuck, Ideal for rotary tables and shuttle mover hands where air piping cannot be used. It is also ideal for heat-resistant hands. It grips the outer diameter by spring force.
▪[Operating stroke length]: 5, 6, 8, 10 mm
Just Fill The Form