▪ Push-in fitting for pneumatic piping.
▪ Compact size for space saving.
▪ Work environment and device-friendly flame-resistant white body.
▪ Push-in fitting that uses flame-resistant resin and stainless steel.
▪ Compact push-in fitting type, with a wide variety of variations.
▪ Push-in fittings that use stainless steel (SUS303 or equivalent) for the metal body.
▪ Miniature with a wide variety of variations.
▪ Stable and secure piping enabled by double chuck, can also be used in copper pipes.
▪ It has a built-in bearing. Its ample lineup includes 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 / 16 circuits. For 12 and 16 circuits, space saving type is available and port sizes Rc1/8 as well as M5 are available.
▪ The fiber tube is an extremely thin, flexible air tube comparable to the lead wire.
▪ It enables easy piping in narrow spaces or short distances.
Nozzles of various shapes including energy saving type nozzles that enhance the pneumatic air source.
Just Fill The Form